For this week’s episode, we wrap up Season 5 of The Great Reset by attempting to address questions from last week using an updated Challenge Question, plus a more explicit leadership structure.
What must we do better for the Body of Christ to more effectively make disciples of our cities, and all nations?
And, how can we know we are on the right track?
Perspectives: Google Doc of Core Concerns
- Cast: Everyone willing to participate
— Producer: Ted Hahs (welcomes viewers and the Holy Spirit)
— Writer: Ernie Prabhakar (prepares topic and supporting materials)
— Director: David Johnson (directs the conversation, keeping everyone on topic and encourage all to speak up)
- Elevate the challenge of helping the Body of Christ make disciples of whole populations
- Understanding each Cast member’s Perspective on how to do that
- Provide fodder for the Crew to plan Season 6
- Finish within the allotted time