This Tuesday 6/30 with the Biastes we complete our second Season of The Great Reset, on Education, by attempting to co-construct an answer to the question:
What is the Most Important Thing to collectively keep getting better at doing, in order for us and the world to experience the fullness of God’s Kingdom (Love)?
- Encountering Christ Crucified and Resurrected +TH,BB
- Fellowship with Jesus Christ +SM
- Publicly showing His Power through our Weakness + DH
- Experiencing, Demonstrating, and Understanding the Love of Christ +BB
- Loving the Other as He Loves Us +SM,DH,TH
- Creating Platforms for others to discover and pursue God’s Call on their life
- Repenting of everything that hinders Reconciliation
- Creating Unity through the Power of the Spirit
- Incarnational Transformation +BB,TH,DH (Power)
- Dying to ourselves so we can better represent Him
- Asking and Answering the above Question
- Growing Beyond our own level of comfort +EP
- Co-Constructing Contexts
- That provide whatever we need
- for all of us to keep getting better
- at loving God, Self, Us & Others
- more as Jesus does
What is true Health?
- us and the world experience the fullness of God’s Kingdom
- growth in numbers
- individual discipleship
- societal impact / disciple the nations
- spiritual fruit
- losing our lives to help others find theirs in Jesus
- What might we be missing?
- Which of these could ensure the others?
- How can we simplify?
As far as our relationship to Christ Jesus is concerned, it doesn’t matter whether we are circumcised or not. But what matters is a faith that expresses itself through love.Galatians 5:6
No, the LORD has told us what is good. What he requires of us is this: to do what is just, to show constant love, and to live in humble fellowship with our God.Micah 6:8
One thought on “TGR-S2E7: Enrollment”
Communities of Practice is an education concept. I wondered if anyone has given more thought to the Christian Community of Practice?