- What if education is the wrong paradigm?
- What if that is actually the problem, not the solution?
- What if it can only work via Cultural Superiority, deliberately marginalizing some in order to elevate others?
- What if flourishing in the Kingdom of Man ultimately makes us enemies of the Kingdom of God?
- What if teachers are only supposed to show what we have learned, without requiring others to agree?
- What if by eating at the Tree of the Knowledge, we have cut ourselves off from the Tree of Life?
- What if God is giving us a chance to start over?
What was/is hardest for you to unlearn?
For me: seeking to have the answer, rather than to love.
“Do not love the world or the things in the world. If you love the world, the love of the Father is not in you.”
1 John 2:15 NCV
“But you have received the Holy Spirit, and he lives within you, so you don’t need anyone to teach you what is true. For the Spirit teaches you everything you need to know, and what he teaches is true—it is not a lie. So just as he has taught you, remain in fellowship with Christ.”
1 John 2:27 NLT
“You can’t worship two gods at once. Loving one god, you’ll end up hating the other. Adoration of one feeds contempt for the other. You can’t worship God and Money both.”
Matthew 6:24 MSG
“Then the Lord God said, “Look, the human beings have become like us, knowing both good and evil. What if they reach out, take fruit from the tree of life, and eat it? Then they will live forever!””
Genesis 3:22 NLT