We continue this Season’s focus on The Great Reset of Education at Tuesday 6/2, 1 PM Pacific.
How do we raise up those who follow to represent Jesus better than we have?
A Constructivist Manifesto for Decentralizing Church
(Inspired by the Agile Manifesto)
We demonstrate God’s glory through our weakness by constructing practices, norms, and systems that prioritize:
- Expanding God’s Kingdom above sustaining ours (Matthew 6:33)
- Taking up our cross above seeking our comfort (Matthew 16:24)
- Transformational experiences above persuasive arguments (1 Corinthians 2:4)
- Transparent processes above authoritative results (Philippians 3:12)
- Enduring fruitfulness above immediate compliance (John 15:15-16)
So that together we individually, culturally, and structurally continue to get better at:
- Representing the Father, by
- Loving like Jesus, by
- Heeding the Holy Spirit.