Thank you to everyone who registered for the “Discipling By Jesus” workshop. We look forward to starting this 7-week journey with you and Jesus at two sessions: 7pm PST Thursday or 10:30 AM PST Friday.
Here’s a few things you should know:
- The Goal: Learning and modeling how to Grow All of Us Closer to Jesus (in love, likeness, and living)
- The Audience: Our journey will be broadcast live and recorded to inspire others and invite suggestions for improvement. View and share the recordings.
- Your Safety: If you come to feel anything you have said should be removed from the recording, let us know.
- Your Record: Bring a journal to capture what Jesus shows or tells you when we stop to listen.
- Communion: Please bring some morsel of bread and beverage to partake of during our call.
- Opening Question: In this first session, each of us will answer (then ask someone else): Tell us your name, and how Jesus led you to share in this journey.
- Process Adjustments: We are seeking the Holy Spirit’s guidance through you and other viewers to improve the process. Each session will conclude by capturing your suggestions.
- Contact: Both sessions will share the same GroupMe (join here) for mutual encouragement and updates via SMS text, also available as an app (Android Apple) and through your web browser.
- Flexibility: If you must miss a session, please let us all know briefly via GroupMe how to rejoice with or pray for you. You may also join the alternate session that week if you like.