Even though I’ve started work on Part B, “class 0” is still finishing up Part A. Here’s a few questions I’d like to ask them (and any of you who’ve been following along online 🙂 to help guide future revisions.
- What was your favorite lesson? Why?
- Which topics do you wish we’d spent more time and detail on?
- Did the bible studies seem too long, too short, too inconsistent, or “just right”?
- Is there anything we covered that felt unnecessary, irrelevant, or possibly inaccurate?
- How often did you do the suggested reading? [Always, Usually, Sometimes, Never]? From which books?
- Did the format of “Devotional / Teaching / Discussion / Sharing” work for you? Any suggestions for improving our time together?