This week on The Great Reset, our Producer Ted Hahs shares his passion for loving the world (and each other) the way Jesus does.
Q. How can we better recognize the awesomeness of the many people attempting great things for God?
P: Providing a platform for them to share their story and vision in order to garner support.
- Symptom: The church talks about Jesus rather than doing what He did (looking after the interests of others)
- Diagnosis: Broken relationships because we don’t know how to love, leading to forms without power (grieving the Holy Spirit)
- Prescription: Humble ourselves, seek God’s holy face, repent of judging others, embrace the power of the cross (grace)
- Prognosis: Churches, business, etc. become launching pads for ministering to the hurting world around us
- William Wilberforce (Wikipedia)
- Nat Wei, Baron Wei (Wikipedia)
- Salvation Army pledges to double its services for SoCal’s homeless
- Love Never Fails Us (Stop Human Trafficking)
- Urban Youth Advocate (Man 2 Man)
- National Fatherhood Initiative (Father Absence Harms Children)
- Dr. John Jackson, William Jessup University
- Carlos Annacondia, The evangelist at the forefront of revival