- God loves me, and has a wonderful plan for my life.
- As I humble myself and turn away from my wicked ways, I position myself to receive the fullness of God’s blessings and favor.
- I confess that I have sinned — against myself, others, and God — to the point where I deserve nothing but condemnation and death.
- Through the cross, I have been born again as God’s child; He blesses me because He wants to, not because I deserve it.
- In order to receive my inheritance, I must confront and overcome the part of myself that wants to remain a slave to the systems of this world.
- In God’s timing, I will respectfully renegotiate my relationship to the people and institutions that were my Egypt, in order to redeem myself and them.
- Going forward, I will boast of my weakness, so that God’s power gets all the credit for my achievements.
As God is my witness, I declare this to be true. Amen.