- Why should the Israelites stay a kilometer behind the ark?
- How does God exalt Joshua? To what end?
- Where should priests keep the presence of God?
- What is the connection between “relationship” and “results”?
- What’s the secret to leading a large group on inconceivable adventures?
Read more to pursue answers in [Joshua 3]
- Who is Rahab? Why is she a harlot? How come she was so ready to help the spies?
- What is God trying to teach Joshua?
- Where should I be looking for those God has placed to help me fulfill my purpose?
Read more to pursue answers in Joshua 2 Continue reading
Questions: What must it have felt like to be Joshua? How can we lead men to fight the very shame that destroyed their fathers? Is having God with you the secret to being strong and courageous?
Read more to pursue answers in Joshua 1
Originally written 10:35 PM Friday, September 25th, 2009
Genesis 32 – Passage Lookup – New Century Version – BibleGateway.com
Joshua 5 – Passage Lookup – New King James Version – BibleGateway.com
[It is dark. I am alone. Everything I have and love has been sent ahead of me. In the morning, I will go Home. I will face the Brother I betrayed, and the Father I abandoned. But for now, I am alone with my fears and my regrets.
Or am I….]
Halt, who goes there? Are you for us or for our adversaries?
Neither, but I lead those who fight for He Who Is.
Who is what? Is for us, or is against us?
[One who looks like a man steps forward out of the shadows, into the starlit clearing. Oddly, he shines as if standing in direct moonlight — though there is no moon. He is tall, well-muscled, moving with an easy grace and supreme confidence. He is dressed like me in a flowing tunic, but somehow on him they look almost regal.]
And who are you, that I should answer your questions?