- Question: What would it take to focus the whole Body of Christ on fulfilling His Commission and Commandments, by prioritizing the discipling of all peoples into loving as Jesus does?
- Perspective: A decentralized network of self-replicating Christ-Centered Chat Circles
Question: What in God’s name are we trying to do here?
- Bring a greater experience of Heaven to all Creation, as we
- Publicly prototype, model & describe co-constructing networked communities of practice, where we
- Together find, refine & fulfill each member’s God-given calling, to
- Keep growing us all closer to Jesus; in love, likeness & living.
[Update: see my background thinking in Draft 2]
Christianity Beyond is a movement of ordinary people who are learning how to make the same kind of extraordinary impact as the Jesus they love. We honor all the ways people have sought to follow Jesus in the past and present, but dare to go beyond that in order to demonstrate to a watching world just how good and worthy Jesus is.
I want to be a Whole Christian.
I want to love the Lord my God with all my heart, all my soul, all my mind, and all my strength, and be part of a worshipping community with others who do.
I want to love my brothers and sisters the way Christ loves me,
my neighbor as myself,
and my enemies.
Especially my enemies. For I have discovered that I only see the log in my own eye after I find grace for the speck in someone else’s.