The Great Reset: Becoming the Church Decentralized
Episode 1 • April 3, 2020 AD
Public Discipleship as Exercise for the Body of Christ
Speaker Domaĝanto: Question Tamer in Esperanto
- Assumptions to Discuss
- A1: Nothing on earth is more important than becoming (loving) like Jesus
- A2: That includes becoming like Him in His sufferings (“drinking from His cup”)
- A3: God as a good Father sometimes asks us, like Jesus, to embrace things we don’t see as good for us.
- Questions to Answer
- Q1: Are we also willing to submit to the Father’s plan, no matter how painful?
- Q2: What is the suffering God might be calling each of us to rejoice in, rather than reject?
- Q3: What is the joy set before us, that would make it all worthwhile?